Sunday, December 2, 2012

I identify myself as a foodie.


Blog Post: Suggestion for Documentary
Photo # 7

One of my passions is baking and it is important to be passionate about the topic of our documentaries. One of my ideas for the documentary is to follow an executive chef or baker and their daily life at their business. It could be a profile documentary or one similar to Life in a Day (2011). My mother teaches a student whose family owns a great bakery in Bethesda; my mother also teaches a girl whose father owns the Burger Joint, which I love. I would love to follow them and interview their employees. Through the documentary, I would like to show how food brings community and family together.

I just really love food and I think I would really enjoy making a documentary centered around something to do with food. It may not be the most moving documentary, but who doesn't love food?

No comments:

Post a Comment